[ Gems ] [ Tiberium
] [ Fossilised Fruit and Vegetables ] [ Transmogrification
] [ Minerals ] [ Mineral
Ores ] [ Woohooium ] [ Soulpeace
Gathering Gems, Minerals, Mushrooms, Seeds, Fruit, Vegetables
- Dogs can help by Sniffing out Collectibles.
- Gems, Minerals, Relics, Fossilised Fruit and occasionally Seeds can be obtained
in the World Adventures Vacation Worlds.
- Gems, Minerals, Seeds and Fruit and Vegetables can also be collected in
the home world.
- AwesomeMod has a built in Supreme Commander functionality that macroes collecting.
Your Sim will run around collecting whatever, taking rests, eating, etc as
They can be sold "as is", through the game interface, or processed
in a variety of ways.
- Fresh fruit and Vegetables can be sold, stored in the fridge, planted, sold
at the Consignment Store or simply dragged to the sell box.
- Seeds of course are for planting, although they can be sold.
- Herbs and Funghi may also be planted or sold at the Alchemist's Consignment
- For ALL these things you will get far more money by selling at the Elixir
Consignment Store than the simple drag-to-box in your inventory.
If I dragged that to the sell box in inventory I would have got about 39,000.
If you're expecting to sell the stones (at the
Elixir Consignment Store of course), Savvy Seller trait is really helpful!
Get Awesomemod here
or sometimes here.
Gardening - assuming the Sim has the appropriate level
of gardening skill. The Sim who finds the seed, fruit, etc does not have to
be the Sim who plants it. They can be given as Gifts or placed in a fridge or
WA Chest for another Sim to take.