[ Sims 2 Cheats ] [ Tutorials ] [ Sims 2 Extra ] [ Homecrafter Plus ] [ Apartment Life ] [ Reinstalls ] [ Seasons Tips ] [ Baby Clothes ] [ Chemistry ] [ Death ] [ Religious artefacts downloads for Sims 2 ]
[ Gameplay Ideas ]
[ Replacing Collections ]
[ Allmenus ] [ Other Cheats ]
[ University ] [ NightLife ]
[ Pets ] [ Open For Business ]
[ Seasons ] [ FreeTime Cheats ]
[ Apartments ] [ Music ]
Turn the cheat box on and
then type in the cheat codes shown here in red.
- aspirationPoints [number] : for the currently selected sim, adds the specified number of aspiration points to their total.
lockAspiration on : Locks the aspiration score of sims on the lot.
off unlocks it.
- aspirationLevel [0-5] :changes sim's aspiration level. 0 lowest, 5 platinum level.
- roofSlopeangle [15-75] roofSlopeAngle : Slope Angle in Degrees [15 - 75] (45 is default)
This one works very well and is worth exploring. The normal (pre-Nightlife) setting is 45 degrees. In order to make an attic room, you had to allow the roof to 'slope' over 3 squares before it was then high enough to build an attic.
CycloneSue of TSR suggests 56.3 as the perfect number for a steep roof, The new number above allows the roof to require a slope of just 2 squares, but still be seamless. This
cheat has to be typed in individually for the particular lot it affects.
This cheat does not appear to affect the octagonal roofs in Open for
their slope angle stays the same.
A slightly temperamental cheat, this one.
- setHighestAllowedLevel [level] Sets the highest allowed level
(default is 6). for example setHighestAllowedLevel 10 - but you probably
need to drop right down to basement level and then go back up to be able to
build at that level; and you will probably need to use the dormer trick to build upper
floors (put a dormer on the top, which can then be removed but leaves the
tile-spaces - somehow it fools the game into allowing an extra floor of
building). Save your lot. Go back to the Neighbourhood Screen, apply the cheat
and then re-enter the Lot, reloading it. That usually works.
I noticed that using this cheat, the upper floor roofs don't show up in
Neighbourhood View, so there could be a case for flat roofs for these tall
- unlockCareerRewards : Unlocks all career reward objects for the selected
sim - they are available in the reward panel.
- maxMotives : sets all needs for all playable and autonomous sims on the lot to
- motiveDecay off : turns natural need decay off for all sims on the lot.
motiveDecay on turns it back to normal.
- autoPatch -off disables checking for available patches via content browser
autopatch -on re- enables it
- showHeadlines on makes invisible thought balloons. Useful for movie making.
showHeadlines on re-enables them.
agesimcheat on/off adds "Set Age" to the interaction menu. Any sim you click on can be set to any age group.
Very good for rejuvenating Nannies so they don't clog up your bathroom!