Cheats for Sims 1
[ Sita Downloads ]
[ Themes ] [ Info ]
[ Challenges ]
[ Sims 1 Stories ]
[ Archives ] [ Tips ]
[ Cheats for Sims 1 ] [ Disk Images ]
[ Easter Eggs ] [ Limits ]
[ Makin Magic ]
[ Neighbourhoods ]
[ Reasons for Patching ]
[ Programs ] [ Stars ]
[ Self-Employment ]
Open the cheat console by holding down the CTRL+SHIFT keys and pressing C.
There are other cheats but these are ones we have found most useful.
- Sims 1 only - klapaucius - money cheat for 1000 Simoleons
- rosebud - money cheat replaces klapaucius if you have anything
later than Sims 1.0 (Sims Updater or any EPs - Livin' Large etc)
- ! - Repeats the last entered cheat
- ; - space between cheats. So if you use klapaucius then !;!;!;!;!;!;!;
you will get another 7000 Simoleans after the first 1000.
- Sims 1 only - water_tool - enables the water tool (after Sims 1 it
is a tool in the Build mode panel)
- grow_grass - (VALUES 0-150)
- interests - Lets you see the interests of the selected Sim
- autonomy (Values 0-100) - gives a degree of free will
- history - Writes out the family history of the current family. If file is not specified, the default is used
- move_objects on - Turn on or off allowing the user to move any object
WARNING be careful not to delete your
mailbox or other "invisible" objects such as portals - it's
probably best to turn this off when not using it.
- prepare_lot - Checks for required objects on the current lot and deletes come and see me objects
- nessie - in Neighbourhood Screen forces Nessie to show up.
- move_objects on Allows you to move any object including
- Got a tired or cranky Sim? Give him a quick pick-me-up, literally!
Use the "move_objects on" cheat listed above. Then save
your game, go into Buy mode, click on the Sim who needs help, and
him! Don't worry, he's only taking a quick breather. Go back into
Live mode, and you'll see a crosshair symbol over the Sim's icon.
on the icon, and the Sim will reappear with all his motives maxed
- BUT be sure to save your game before deleting the Sim, otherwise you'll
lose any skill points you've gained since the last save!
- map_edit on Lets you alter the buildable area. ALWAYS
turn it off with map_edit off which exits map edit mode
and resumes game.
- An exclamation point ! will repeat the last command, and a semicolon ; will let you stack commands. You can also use SHIFT + ARROW to highlight
CTRL + C and CTRL + V to copy and paste.
- Thus a very quick way to cheat for a lot of money is to use the rosebud cheat,
then type in !;!;!;!;!; then hold down the SHIFT key,
and press the LEFT ARROW key to extend the highlight over the !;!;!;!;!; press
CTRL + C to copy it, then press CTRL + V to paste it over and over again
until it you start hearing a thumping noise (which means the line is
too full). Then backspace, and type a colon : When you press ENTER, you
saying that you entered an invalid code, but your money will go up by
several hundred thousand Simoleans. Hold down the ENTER key, and the
message will flash on the screen over and over; each time it appears,
your money will skyrocket. The game can only display §9,999,999,
but you can have much much more.